Can i be a Admin?

If you are unsure where to ask the question but need an Admin answer then post your query here and we will get to it as soon as possible.

Moderators: Main Administator, Global Moderator, Moderator

Lord Kacper/KACPU
Xmoto-Player Advanced

Re: Can i be a Admin?

Post by Lord Kacper/KACPU » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:17 pm

Lol, obviously it was you. xD You denied yourself; 'Everybody in this community just gives a fuck about admin applications at the moment.' <-- It was awesome sentence, rofling for 3 hours, lmao.

I answered to Wasker's post because when I answered to Aero's application I didn't know that 'Aero' was Wasker. (He changed his name, it's possible on new forum)

Also, according to situation with aissa's application, I don't have to answer every application, lol. No one have to. I talked with aissa a nice bit about'im beeing admin, and it seems that Cigam already took decision. (from what I heared from aissa)

see you'round,
kac

manul_23
Administrator
Administrator

Post by manul_23 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:46 pm

[quote="Lord Kacper/KACPU"]
Lol, obviously it was you. xD You denied yourself; 'Everybody in this community just gives a fuck about admin applications at the moment.' <-- It was awesome sentence, rofling for 3 hours, lmao.
[/quote]
Ok, lol, that's embarrassing...
I edited my post. Is it correct now? xD
I'm also Felix is back! and Lefthander...

SpiderKing9 (aissa)
Xmoto Player
Xmoto Player

Post by SpiderKing9 (aissa) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:24 am

Nevermind Manul! , this is a bullshit , i dont mean that Kacper hate me or ... maybe he just doing the right thing or maybe not :/  , almost all admins really hate me only these : Cigam , Unn , Hex and Kacper

Cirpa , tumo , and some others they think that if they dont know me they have to ignore me and dont care about me so i dont care from this day!! , if they added me or not, i dont care!!!!.

am asking and asking and asking all the time to be an admin but no body care , also as i said in my last post i wanna help this community to become better and im the most active player right now in xmoto (only these days that my brother took from me my pc and buy it , but am using my other brother pc to see the forum) , so i tryied to help but that seems that no one cares, so i give up from this day i'il be just an xmoto normal player.

another thing : im the first algerian player who playing this game and get WRs on it :D and im happy like this ;).

see ya!.

Cirpacha
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Cirpacha » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:25 pm

I'm sorry that you feel the way you do, aissa. First of all must I say that the admin applications subforum is a horrible place to handle these things as nearly not all players, nor admins, use the forums (may be on account of how disorderly the layout is at the time being).

It's complicated. Or actually, it is not. Two years ago, when I and few other players were added as level testers, there was a flagrant shortage of active admins and that's why Cigam decided to act on it. At the moment a rough half of the active players are admins of some position and we are not really in need of another pair of wasted hands. I realize that you stated in your latest post that you'd rather take distance from the whole mess than be a part of it for now, again, I apologize that (our actions have made) you feel that way, but be sure, that if there ever is a need for another wr or replay admin, you'll be considered. -- That is if you first read your latest posts and rephrase them without so much needless aggression and then reflect whether you should be an admin or not.

On a side note I don't know what you mean by this phrase: "Cirpa , tumo , and some others they think that if they dont know me they have to ignore me and dont care about me so i dont care from this day!! , if they added me or not, i dont care!!!!." I have never ever heard you ask me anything about acquiring an admin position, and I'm (again) sorry if I have ignored you in any way; at least I think I haven't.

Guys, relax, it's just a game
Cirpa

ps. my exams started last week and I won't be around as much as I'd like to, so please be easy on me if I it takes time for me to respond

SpiderKing9 (aissa)
Xmoto Player
Xmoto Player

Post by SpiderKing9 (aissa) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:46 pm

ok , im really sorry for the bad thing i say i dont mean to be bad but i dont remember a post where i asked to be an admin and you said no , but i was wrong in that so im really sorry.

i think i have to be much better in talking  :-\ .

Aissa(SK9)
Xmoto Player
Xmoto Player

Post by Aissa(SK9) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:12 pm

Lolz , i was really such a kid before xD , kinda gay posts from me here lol .

ZWQ931
Xmoto Player
Xmoto Player

Post by ZWQ931 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:59 am

[quote="Aissa(SK9)"]
Lolz , i was really such a kid before xD , kinda gay posts from me here lol .
[/quote]

lol
Whatever

Return to “Ask an Admin”