Other
14%

Total votes: 37

Leg-Spinner 77
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Religion..

Post by Leg-Spinner 77 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:25 am

[quote=""ASDF""]You can't say which religion is more precise...there is no way to prove that.[/quote]

Better than having no religion at all xD
"Soli Deo honor et gloria."
Member of Team Grimmie \|/

Other nicks: Standecni, Vandette (and all other Vandette names), MotR, Science & Progress, Man on the Run.

Hiddo
Xmoto-Player Advanced

Post by Hiddo » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:18 pm

[quote=""Leg-Spinner 77""][quote=""ASDF""]You can't say which religion is more precise...there is no way to prove that.[/quote]

Better than having no religion at all xD[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA, no.

ASDF
Xmoto-Player Advanced

Post by ASDF » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:25 pm

Not true. You believe in something that you can't even defend...how am I supposed to believe what you believe if you don't even understand what you believe?

And by you saying your religion is greater than all the rest is pretty prideful...Come back in a few years when you have established a religion where you can defend your belief...
"I intend to live forever, or die trying."

unnheulu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by unnheulu » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:18 am

ASDF, you also have no way of defending your beliefs, not seeing it isn't one, you can detect air easily ;)

Faith is very difficult to define, I know the Christian God is real, but I would seriously struggle to argue that to someone who hasn't "experienced" God. To be honest, it's so hard that I don't try.

Leave ASDF and others believe what they want. They might be wrong (to.me they are wrong), but don't tell them that, it's just rude, interolerant and gives Christianity a bad image.

/ is why I don't like discussing religion outside of real life one to one.

ASDF
Xmoto-Player Advanced

Post by ASDF » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:33 am

unn, I am unclear about my belief..that is why I have never said what I am. I honestly don't know what to believe.

I have never said to shut up about your religion, or said that your religion sucks...I don't have a religion...i am not atheist...just don't believe anything right now. I said those things to Leg because for him to say that his religion is better than all the others, is kind of prideful...and his religion (or any other religion) can't be proven.

Long story short...I don't have a religion. -undecided-

Hiddo
Xmoto-Player Advanced

Post by Hiddo » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:58 pm

This is why I love discussing religion anywhere.

ASDF
Xmoto-Player Advanced

Post by ASDF » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:27 am

Why?

Leg-Spinner 77
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Leg-Spinner 77 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:08 am

[quote=""Hiddo""]This is why I love discussing religion anywhere.[/quote]

Strange, in that case, why not take part? xD

Other nicks: Standecni, Vandette (and all other Vandette names), MotR, Science & Progress, Man on the Run.

Hiddo
Xmoto-Player Advanced

Post by Hiddo » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:09 am

For starters, there is no discussion going on at all, really.

ASDF
Xmoto-Player Advanced

Post by ASDF » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:10 pm

[quote=""Hiddo""]For starters, there is no discussion going on at all, really.[/quote]

Okay then, what is your belief and why?

-v3n0m-
Xmoto-Player Advanced

Post by -v3n0m- » Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:55 pm

I don't think that the X-Moto-Forum is the right place to talk about war and rip-off.

Hiddo
Xmoto-Player Advanced

Post by Hiddo » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:49 pm

I don't think I have one, ASDF.

I believe in some theories, like determinism, though I'm still a bit unsure about it.
Also, in my opinion is no real basis for morality (i.e. right or wrong) besides them making society run smoother. However, since I don't think there is a basis for that either so it's a bit useless in the end.

I think religions are just things people believe/make up for reasons like staying motivated and the like.
Believing in a religion would be great, easy and that. Sadly I think it's too difficult for me, mainly because they have a habit of appearing completely ridiculous.

Didn't really finish it properly, got to go,

Hiddo

ASDF
Xmoto-Player Advanced

Post by ASDF » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:40 am

I also believe of different theories and stuff like that...none in particular, but I will say that I am unsure abut my religion...
Because my parents raised me in church and all of that, i still have that "gut feeling" of knowing what is "right" and what is "wrong" by my parents standards...so you know what I mean...I just don't know why it is right or wrong.

I don't understand why people make up such ridiculous religions that can easily be proven wrong... (none can be proven right) .Maybe for attention? I'm not sure...

But a little shout out to those who read this: These last few posts are not bashing any religion or anything like that. Simply expressing our opinion and reasoning...Don't post shit that we are stupid because we don't believe what you do...

ReBeL.-Smoke
Xmoto Player
Xmoto Player

Re:

Post by ReBeL.-Smoke » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:54 pm

[quote=""Vulpone""]Vulponism is not listed.
Apparently, you missed out on a world religion, perhaps the biggest one ever.

Have a nice day, racist cat.[/quote]
Yeah, can't believe you missed that out pishi. I bet that was on purpose you sick racist. If your house gets attacked by screaming pterodactyls with bombs strapped to their wings then don't be surprised...

Leg-Spinner 77
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Leg-Spinner 77 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:33 pm

[quote=""ASDF""]I also believe of different theories and stuff like that...none in particular, but I will say that I am unsure abut my religion...
Because my parents raised me in church and all of that, i still have that "gut feeling" of knowing what is "right" and what is "wrong" by my parents standards...so you know what I mean...I just don't know why it is right or wrong.

I don't understand why people make up such ridiculous religions that can easily be proven wrong... (none can be proven right) .Maybe for attention? I'm not sure...

But a little shout out to those who read this: These last few posts are not bashing any religion or anything like that. Simply expressing our opinion and reasoning...Don't post shit that we are stupid because we don't believe what you do...[/quote]

I don't think u seem to realize that the Catholic religion has been proven correct dozens and dozens of times over. xD Go and research and u'll find out it is true :D

Return to “Communication”