I PLAYED 1470 LEVELS!

General topics concerning X-Moto

Moderators: Main Administator, Global Moderator, Moderator

shmo
Administrator
Administrator

Re: I PLAYED 1470 LEVELS!

Post by shmo » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:58 pm

Maybe you should try getting some wrs now...
Did you know that the tip of a lighter flame smells like burnt nose hair?

Eladin
Xmoto Player
Xmoto Player

Post by Eladin » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:52 pm

You must be kidding. Even if I played xmoto 24/7 for the rest of my life, I would not be able to achieve a WR. So why bother trying?

shmo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shmo » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:02 pm

[quote=""Eladin""]You must be kidding. Even if I played xmoto 24/7 for the rest of my life, I would not be able to achieve a WR. So why bother trying?[/quote]
Well with an attitude like that you won't get it. I got a WR after playing xm for only two months. Just find a scripted level that involves a bit more luck and play it till you get lucky...

Cirpacha
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Cirpacha » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:09 pm

Well I got my first WR when I had only about 250 levels to be finished. Playing just to finish levels and playing for WRs differ so much that I'm not surprised there are people who simply do not enjoy getting a world record, as it requires repetition which many regard as boring, and a plenty of time, which can lead to people thinking that it's not worth their time.

At first, I did too think that I would never achieve a WR as the commitment needed seemed ridiculous and I just couldn't enjoy the easiest of levels. Tracing back to my very first forum post, I actually said this:
Number of levels NOT completed (atm): 339
How long have you been playing X-Moto? About a year now.
How many WRs do you have? I don't see the fun in repeating the same levels over and over again, so none.
How long after starting to play was your first WR? I still don't have one.
Which level is the hardest? There are lots of levels that I will probably never be able to complete, but I think the squeeze in "a different world" is just something too much for me.

shmo
Administrator
Administrator

Post by shmo » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:41 pm

[quote=""Cirpacha""]Well I got my first WR when I had only about 250 levels to be finished. Playing just to finish levels and playing for WRs differ so much that I'm not surprised there are people who simply do not enjoy getting a world record, as it requires repetition which many regard as boring, and a plenty of time, which can lead to people thinking that it's not worth their time.

At first, I did too think that I would never achieve a WR as the commitment needed seemed ridiculous and I just couldn't enjoy the easiest of levels. Tracing back to my very first forum post, I actually said this:
Number of levels NOT completed (atm): 339
How long have you been playing X-Moto? About a year now.
How many WRs do you have? I don't see the fun in repeating the same levels over and over again, so none.
How long after starting to play was your first WR? I still don't have one.
Which level is the hardest? There are lots of levels that I will probably never be able to complete, but I think the squeeze in "a different world" is just something too much for me.
[/quote]
That's really weird to think about now!

Eladin
Xmoto Player
Xmoto Player

Post by Eladin » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:34 pm

Return to “Communication”