6%
v3n0m(lol)
17%

Total votes: 18

Lord Kacper/KACPU
Xmoto-Player Advanced

Re: The most skilled player

Post by Lord Kacper/KACPU » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:55 pm

Yep, hex is right. If we can look on 2010 year , we can see the about 800(!) Wrs by krzys. On that year he has beaten most of hardest levels. When anyone want to be most skilled player in others mind its rather simple : has wrs on that hardest levels. Its bulletproof way.

Thanks,
Kacpu

Cirpacha
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Cirpacha » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:26 pm

@^^
Ehm, people don't beat the hardest levels to be considered the best players. The hardest levels are there for the ultimate challenge Xmoto can offer. I'm not interested in playing the easy levels, especially for wrs, as they don't strike me as interesting or challenging, just like other players may not be interested in playing the longer and harder ones -- people just tend to play the levels they enjoy.

Popularity contests like this are pointless and don't provide a real answer, as there is none. You can't say who is the best player without it being a subjective opinion. There is also no way to measure or compare the better players in order to achieve the answer as there are many different skills and play styles in Xmoto. You can say your opinions out loud, but things like this don't really tell anything.

Atheeeee
Xmoto Player
Xmoto Player

Post by Atheeeee » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:09 pm

0 votes on HeXeRMaN?!?!?

-v3n0m-
Xmoto-Player Advanced

Post by -v3n0m- » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:27 pm

OKAY, GUYS. THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM.
I COME BACK 3 MONTHS AFTER THE POLL STARTED AND I HAVE ONLY 3 VOTES?!
WTF?!

Ok, time for a serious post (, I am allowed to do this once a year).
This poll obviously is nonsense. You can't define the best player by opinion.
Bad players don't know who is good (because they are bad) and at least 90% of all players are bad.

• An example for a good player is HeXeRMaN.
    He beats a lot of records in a short time and he is very good on all kind of levels (except the David-style-sosmallthatyoucouldsayitisluck-maps). Furthermore he is leading in inventing new styles and tricks in this game.
  • Tyltalis-like players (I am talking about Cirpacha right here) are not bad players of course, but they are not that much faster than HeX. In addition to that they only drive hard and long maps. Give them a medium-length map (90% of all levels in XM) and they wouldn't have a chance against HeX (or Krzys).
  • The last group of skilled players is like David and Jinnai.
    David sucks obviously, but like Jinnai he is specializing in short maps. They wouldn't even finish the maps Cirpacha usually plays. Of course they count to the better players but to be "the most skilled player" you need to be an allrounder.
[/i]

So players like HeX, Atheeeeeee(eeeeeeeeeeee), Krzys and philip are (or have been) potential "most skilled players".

Atheeeee
Xmoto Player
Xmoto Player

Post by Atheeeee » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:31 pm

[quote=""fastman92""]I think Cirpacha is the player. Others are good too if you count number of records, but Cirpacha has passed the most difficult levels.
He passed not as many as others, but chose the most difficult ones such as Trip to the caverns 2, it is 16 minutes hard, longest level.[/quote]

Cirpacha have finished all lvls.. :P

Atheeeee
Xmoto Player
Xmoto Player

Post by Atheeeee » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:37 pm

[quote=""-v3n0m-""]OKAY, GUYS. THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM.
I COME BACK 3 MONTHS AFTER THE POLL STARTED AND I HAVE ONLY 3 VOTES?!
WTF?!

Ok, time for a serious post (, I am allowed to do this once a year).
This poll obviously is nonsense. You can't define the best player by opinion.
Bad players don't know who is good (because they are bad) and at least 90% of all players are bad.

• An example for a good player is HeXeRMaN.
    He beats a lot of records in a short time and he is very good on all kind of levels (except the David-style-sosmallthatyoucouldsayitisluck-maps). Furthermore he is leading in inventing new styles and tricks in this game.
  • Tyltalis-like players (I am talking about Cirpacha right here) are not bad players of course, but they are not that much faster than HeX. In addition to that they only drive hard and long maps. Give them a medium-length map (90% of all levels in XM) and they wouldn't have a chance against HeX (or Krzys).
    David sucks obviously, but like Jinnai he is specializing in short maps. They wouldn't even finish the maps Cirpacha usually plays. Of course they count to the better players but to be "the most skilled player" you need to be an allrounder.
[/i]

So players like HeX, Atheeeeeee(eeeeeeeeeeee), Krzys and philip are (or have been) potential "most skilled players".[/quote]

''Atheeeeeee(eeeeeeeeeeee)'' xDDDD

David
Xmoto-Player Advanced

Post by David » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:05 pm

[quote=""-v3n0m-""]

... (except the David-style-sosmallthatyoucouldsayitisluck-maps)...
[/b][/quote]

I must give my opinion to this,
I don't play only lucky levels as you may remember, I'm a allrounder. May I'm not as good as Cirpacha or pishi, but I'm good enough to say that that sentence is bullshit.
I have ALOT lucky level WRs, but It doesn't mean that regulary people aren't able beat them like I did.
These lucky WRs are only possible If you try a level more then 1000 Times.
It's just lucky.

[quote=""-v3n0m-""]

David sucks obviously, ...
    [/i]
    [/quote]

Next bullshit here. I Suck in hard levels, but not in short levels.
    You cannot imagine what attention I've recieved with my current WRs.

I enjoy that the imature kids here that think I'm a cheater.

This gives me even more inspiration to play Xmoto. Of course my WRs will be ignored like the status right now, but I really
    enjoy this. Because currently I have 438 Wrs, and that's good by far.

Btw, Sir DiTThO. Your brother might be good, but he's by far not the most skilled player.

The most skilled players are those that are fighting for a WR (for example, AGER, Krzyis1096...). Not those that have to hardest longest WRs.

What If I would take your only WR DiTThO?
    You may called mrsaari a retard for his WR on aero training, but the only point is, that he fought for it. And you don't have the motivation to beat it back. It might be a good time, but not impossible.

-David
Last edited by David on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

David
Xmoto-Player Advanced

Post by David » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:07 pm

/miss.

-v3n0m-
Xmoto-Player Advanced

Post by -v3n0m- » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:49 pm

You can't handle the truth!

HeXeRMaN
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by HeXeRMaN » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Haha David. Too funny :D

Well, Atheeeee is missing in the list. Please add him!

Cirpacha
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Cirpacha » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:15 pm

And yet again...

People like me and Tyltalis (I don't really know Tyltalis at all, so this is just an assumption) don't play the shorter levels because we don't enjoy repeating the couple seconds of most likely lucky gameplay in order to gain a wr that doesn't really matter at all. I was kinda confused though by that paragraph -- Tyltalis used to have several shorter wrs when I started playing. I also have a couple, they are mostly just there to show I can -- like that horrible lucky stuntwoman/man fjompen shit.

In my opinion the best player would be the one who can play all of the levels and get respectively the fastest times in all of them if they wanted to. Being the best player may as well have nothing to do with getting wrs, as there are people who don't go for wrs at all. (like tumo) But like I already mentioned, being able is not equal to actually doing so. People play the levels they enjoy.

I know the last couple posters as well as me are bringing up just as pointless and just as subjective opinions which shows how this conversation can't lead to an actual conclusion, not that the discussion should end, but in order to achieve some kind of consensus we'd have to agree how we define 'best' first.

-- As for fighting for wrs. I, for example, don't like beating wrs if I can't come up with some new tricks or better routes. Beating good wrs is pretty much pointless.

Leg-Spinner 77
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Leg-Spinner 77 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:09 am

[quote=""David""]
The most skilled players are those that are fighting for a WR (for example, AGER, Krzyis1096...). Not those that have to hardest longest WRs.
[/quote]

So am I included as the most skilled? xD I'm kidding. But Cirpacha said that the hardest lvls are the ultimate challenge X-Moto can offer, which means that those lvls are the hardest and therefore people who complete those lvls are the most skilled. I haven't completed many of the hardest lvls, but I fight for my wrs. This doesn't mean I am one of the most skilled though. :D Get what I mean? :D
"Soli Deo honor et gloria."
Member of Team Grimmie \|/

Other nicks: Standecni, Vandette (and all other Vandette names), MotR, Science & Progress, Man on the Run.

Leg-Spinner 77
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Leg-Spinner 77 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:20 pm

[quote=""David""]I enjoy that the imature kids here that think I'm a cheater.

This gives me even more inspiration to play Xmoto. Of course my WRs will be ignored like the status right now, but I really
[/quote]

Hahaha...why was your GRE highscore for Malt - Palla found to have had wheels spread wider than the actual biker with boosts which not even the fastest speedboosts can give? These "immature kids" like myself are right when it comes to your "cheat-free" times.
"Soli Deo honor et gloria."
Member of Team Grimmie \|/

Other nicks: Standecni, Vandette (and all other Vandette names), MotR, Science & Progress, Man on the Run.

Lord Kacper/KACPU
Xmoto-Player Advanced

Post by Lord Kacper/KACPU » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:21 pm

That is not thread about cheating. Unnheulu, please close it. Too much offtopic there.

Aidan is Back
Xmoto Player
Xmoto Player

Post by Aidan is Back » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:05 am

[quote=""Leg-Spinner 77""][quote=""David""]I enjoy that the imature kids here that think I'm a cheater.

[/quote]

Hahaha...why was your GRE highscore for Malt - Palla found to have had wheels spread wider than the actual biker with boosts which not even the fastest speedboosts can give? These "immature kids" like myself are right when it comes to your "cheat-free" times.[/quote]

Post it on interesting replays :D btw I saw it to.
David such a cheater XD

Cheers,
Aidan is back!!!!

Return to “Communication”