Ban without reason

General topics concerning X-Moto

Moderators: Main Administator, Moderator, Global Moderator

FAST
Xmoto Player
Xmoto Player

Ban without reason

Post by FAST » Tue May 03, 2011 2:35 pm

2 days ago, :!:S and me had a dispute. We talked in skype about blacklisting (rebel smoke).We insulted us in skype. And later we talked in Xmoto too. Then :!:S and me were full of anger. I insult him. And he banned me for 1day from the xmoto chat server (with reason). Next day :!:S banned me again for 1day without reason. I was unbanned by someone, so I could come back to the xmoto server. But ca.3min after that, someone banned me again. Then I was unbanned again. When I come back, I got a 10days ban without reason.
Last edited by FAST on Tue May 03, 2011 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hollabi
Xmoto Player
Xmoto Player

Re: Ban without reason

Post by Hollabi » Tue May 03, 2011 2:57 pm

It was a bit annoying :/ i couldn't test some of his maps with him :/ and we usually play at the evening.

David
Administrator
Administrator

Post by David » Tue May 03, 2011 4:25 pm

Cry me a river^^. Write me a PM for informations about that bans.

E: lol? I was full of anger? you kidding me? Wanna see that skype Conservation? God damn.. I banned you because you changed your IP 5x. And i banned you yesterday because you insulted without any reason.. Stop lieing I hate that lies sirsly.
What do you want now?

monster
Xmoto Player
Xmoto Player

Post by monster » Tue May 03, 2011 9:54 pm

What do you want, xmoto admins are 13 y. old kids.

Hollabi
Xmoto Player
Xmoto Player

Post by Hollabi » Wed May 04, 2011 1:30 pm

So .. There is one "Dictator" (or Admin), who can do everything. And all the others have to do what he says ..! The "Dictator" can ban people for 10 days only because of insulting .. weird :/ But there are many good Admins :) And few bads :/ It's still my opinion, xmoto should make Fun! And i will never subject me of a xmotoplayer on network. Most of the players (and admins) are just kids.

David
Administrator
Administrator

Post by David » Wed May 04, 2011 2:24 pm

[quote=""Hollabi""]So .. There is one "Dictator" (or Admin), who can do everything. And all the others have to do what he says ..! The "Dictator" can ban people for 10 days only because of insulting .. weird :/ But there are many good Admins :) And few bads :/ It's still my opinion, xmoto should make Fun! And i will never subject me of a xmotoplayer on network. Most of the players (and admins) are just kids.[/quote]

Trust me, i'm older then you ;) and i know how to handle as a Admin. I'm very friendly to players, when the are friendly to me. I know what FAST want, and you...... But i know how to handle this 'Sabotage'.

David

pishi
Xmoto-Player Advanced

Post by pishi » Thu May 05, 2011 7:10 am

so...does someone want something done? or do you guys just want to vent? :P

p.s.: holl, i love your profile image.

Hollabi
Xmoto Player
Xmoto Player

Post by Hollabi » Thu May 05, 2011 3:51 pm

[quote=""pishi""]so...does someone want something done? or do you guys just want to vent? :P

p.s.: holl, i love your profile image.[/quote]

haha :) This picture took me 30 seconds :P

MCkobold
Xmoto Player
Xmoto Player

Post by MCkobold » Fri May 06, 2011 7:06 am

Yeah thats Bullshit cause i dont understand why Fast is/was banned for 10 days and rebel smoke wasn´t banned

pishi
Xmoto-Player Advanced

Post by pishi » Fri May 06, 2011 7:12 am

smoke's banning has nothing to do with the network. ;)

FAST
Xmoto Player
Xmoto Player

Post by FAST » Sun May 08, 2011 12:39 pm

Very nice Admins in xmoto..
I got today a ban again without reason.. fucking retards !!

David
Administrator
Administrator

Post by David » Sun May 08, 2011 12:44 pm

[quote=""FAST""]Very nice Admins in xmoto..
I got today a ban again without reason.. fucking retards !![/quote]

I wasn't in the chat today so i didn't banned you^^

Vulpone
Xmoto-Player Advanced

Post by Vulpone » Sun May 22, 2011 2:52 pm

[quote=""Hollabi""]So .. There is one "Dictator" (or Admin), who can do everything. And all the others have to do what he says ..! The "Dictator" can ban people for 10 days only because of insulting .. weird :/ But there are many good Admins :) And few bads :/ It's still my opinion, xmoto should make Fun! And i will never subject me of a xmotoplayer on network. Most of the players (and admins) are just kids.[/quote]

If you're referring to me, I'm flattered.
Great minds are often misunderstood; my actions have always been justified. I'm a rational person, my visit today underlined that fact.
Most of you know I'm online at most once every four days. Today, I logged-in and I was insulted instantaneously by FAST and another guy named "FAST stinkt" (German for "Fast stinks/sucks" (the latter is vaguely correct but applies in this case.). I was referred to in an incredible childish way, being called a son of a bitch and so forth; going into detail is unnecessary.
To make a long story short: I was stripped off my power as an Admin and had to leave, as being harassed by two prepubescent boys isn't what I desired by going online.
Lol.

unnheulu
Administrator
Administrator

Post by unnheulu » Mon May 23, 2011 7:32 am

Vulpone, frequent irc more and you may realise that you weren't stripped of irc as such, rather everyone was.

Vulpone
Xmoto-Player Advanced

Post by Vulpone » Mon May 23, 2011 3:12 pm

[quote=""unnheulu""]Vulpone, frequent irc more and you may realise that you weren't stripped of irc as such, rather everyone was.[/quote]

The last time I connected to the IRC-channel... must have been a decade ago! :)
I'll drop by..maybe..perhaps..we'll see.

I don't mind being stripped off of them; my activity is testimony to my dedication to xmoto, so perhaps it was unnecessary..

But that's what you get when you don't do your research, people. I've always been rather unhappy when admins just added other admins out of the blue. In order to maintain a certain level of professionalism, age restriction and a certain time period of observation, in which the aspirant will be watched and judged, are necessary.

But it's your deal. Just my two cents.
Lol.

Return to “Communication”